quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2015



(EN) Hey guys!

I'm Starting a new project today. I'll start working on a children's book project and I'll share all the steps here with you all! I believe it'll be a nice experience and I hope you guys like it.

The main character of the book will be Timothy, a little mouse detective 
, in a mistery, spooky and funny adventure. I haven't figured out the whole plot yet, I have a few ideas of what to do with him and I'll share here in the next post. I'm really excited to share with you guys this experience, all the sketches, plots, storyboard, character designs and etc, so let me know what you think of it and what do you want to see here.

See you guys soon!

(PT) Olá pessoal!

Eu estou começando um novo projeto hoje. Eu vou começar a trabalhar em um livro infantil e vou compartilhar todos os passos aqui com vocês! Eu acredito que vai ser uma experiêncialegal e espero que vocês gostem.

O personagem principal do livro chama-se Timothy, um pequeno rato detetive, em uma historia de mistério e aventura. Eu ainda não tenho toda a trama pronta, mas tenho algumas idéias sobre o que fazer com ele e vou compartilhar aqui no próximo post. Estou muito animado para compartilhar com vocês esta experiência, todos os esboços, plots, storyboard, design de personagens e etc, então me falem o que acham do projeto e o que querem ver por aqui.

Vejo vocês em breve!